If you’re the kind of person who enjoys good food, good service and live music then welcome to Lilly’s on the Lake!
Lilly’s on the Lake is a Caribbean beach front restaurant on the southern shore of Lake Minneola. We are located in the historic district of Clermont, Florida between the downtown Public Park and the public boat launch. The restaurant is about 5,000 square feet with both indoor and outdoor patio seating, a private room for small gatherings and an indoor/outdoor bar. Imagine the possibility of relaxing with a drink and a casual meal while watching the moon rise. Connect with the natural beauty of cypress trees, play volleyball or simply enjoy the lake front access! After dinner take a walk in the park and feel the sand beneath your feet, realize life is good. Yes it’s possible, this is what dreams are made of and its right in your back yard… welcome to Lilly’s on the Lake, your hometown restaurant.
Lilly’s on the Lake Updates
Top Things to do in Clermont
- Downtown Historic Museum
- The Clermont Historic Village Museum takes you back into the rich culture of Clermont.
- Citrus Tower
- The Citrus Tower provides a stunning 360 degree view of 8 different counties along with the rolling hills of Clermont.
- Off-Roading Adventures
- Revolution Off Road, ranked #1 in Clermont for activities, provides ATVs, Mucky Ducks, 4×4, fishing and archery.
- Horse Ranches
- DreamCatcher Horse Ranch provides Horseback Trail Riding, Horse Boarding, Pony Parties, Horse Riding Lessons and much more!
- Sky Zone
- Sky Zone is the first indoor trampoline park that can host birthday parties, group events, and activities.
- Lake Louisa State Park
- Lake Louisa is known for it’s beautiful lakes, rolling hills and scenic landscapes.
- Antique Shopping
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday-Thursday, Sunday: 11am – 10pm
Friday and Saturday: 11am – 12am
Things to do at Lilly’s on the Lake
- Tanning on the beach
- Walk-Up Window
- Bike Trail
- Fishing from the Pier